DQ for Dynamics™ Compliance (or DQ Compliance) enables advanced FinCrime data management within your CRM environment:
This is a step-by-step user guide to help you download, install, and configure the latest DQ Compliance solution for Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
1. Firstly, if you haven't already downloaded the solution(s) from our website, download the following:
*The DQ Additional Info solution is used to store additional information retrieved from the DQ Compliance solution. If you have previously installed the DQ Additional Info solution you can ignore this step.
2. Head to Advanced Settings.
Go to Dynamics 365 Settings > Solutions.
From here, select Import.
Select Choose file, select the DQ_Compliance.zip file, then select Next.
After the import has finished, select Close within the dialog box.
3. If you have already installed the DQ Additional Info solution, then you can ignore step 4 and continue with step 5.
4. Download the DQ Additional Info solution if not done already, then select Import and select the DQ_Additional_Info.zip file. After the import has been successful, close the dialog box.
5. After both solutions have been successfully imported, select Publish All Customizations.
Once published, you need to include the DQ Compliance control in the relevant entity. In this example we will apply the DQ Compliance Control to the Account Entity. To configure the solution:
6. Within the Advanced Settings, Go to Settings > Customization > Customize the System.
Expand the Entities section.
Select the appropriate form layout that you wish to add the control. In this example, we have selected Entities > Account > Forms > Account.
7. Select the text field which you would like to add the DQ Compliance functionality. In our example, we have created a custom field entitled DQ Compliance.
Double-click your selected field to open the control properties.
8. Head to the Controls tab and select Add Control…
9. Select DQ Compliance and select Add.
10. Select the platforms in which you would like to utilise the control. (If unsure, select all 3).
11. Enter the API Key and Password provided to you by DQ Global.
12. Make sure Additional Info is set to True.
13. The following properties can be optionally mapped from a dropdown of fields of your choosing. This can be done by selecting the pencil icon similar to when configuring the previous values.
On click of the pencil icon, a pop up will be displayed, where you can select the properties that you wish to map to your CRM fields. e.g. We are binding DQ Company Legal Name to name.
14. Once you have mapped all of the CRM fields that you desire, select OK.
15. Save & Publish the form.
If you have previously installed and configured the DQ Additional Info Solution, you can ignore this section.
We will now setup the DQ Additional Info grid.
16. Select One Column (1 Tab) from the Insert section.
Update the Tab label to ‘DQ Additional Info’.
17. To add the Sub Grid for Additional Info, select the newly created ‘DQ Additional Info’ tab and click on the Sub-Grid Menu Item from the top menu.
The Set Properties dialog box will appear as shown below, we will need to update the Data Source Section.
18. Using the Data Source section, we can bind the DQ Additional Info entities.
Firstly, give any valid Unique Name in Name field.
After, inside Data Source Section, we will select the ‘DQAccountAdditionalInfos’ Entity and 'DQAdditionalInfoView' as Default View.
19. To show more rows of Additional Info data per page, we will update the Number of Rows field to 10 within the Formatting Tab.
After, select OK to close the dialog box.
20. Once you have completed your configurations, Save and Publish the form.
21. Once your customizations have been published, go to the same form you published the control. (In our example we applied it to the Account entity).
Go to New.
On your new Account form, select DQ Compliance and type in a business name. in this example, we have selected Microsoft.
A dialog box will appear. From this dialog box, you can add attribute values including Company Name, Postcode, Phone Number & Business Reference.
You can also choose to include corporate, non-corporate and dissolved business in your search.
Click Search to search for businesses fitting your search criteria.
From this screen, you can select which business you would like to retrieve KYC data from.
Select the desired business from the left and select Get KYC Info.
Note: Credits will be used when selecting Get KYC Info.
From this screen, you can select which information you want to retrieve about the business, this includes:
Information concerning Directors
Information concerning UBOs
Once you've selected which information you'd like to import into your CRM, select Save.
Note: You can also choose to Export details into a CSV by selecting the button to the right of the Save button.
After allowing some time for KYC data to be imported, you will notice fields that you have mapped within the configuration have been populated. It will also populate contact information that you have imported such as Directors, Shareholders and UBOs.
Also, when selecting DQ Additional Info within the tabs, you will notice all additional information has been imported into the Additional Info table.